[Foundation-l] 2006-2011: Mexican, Argentinian, Brazilian governments distance themselves from freedomdefined 1.0

Newyorkbrad newyorkbrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 04:04:08 UTC 2011

I'll ask the same thing here that I asked in the other thread and no one
responded to, which is, can someone please provide some concrete examples of
how this issue affects Wikipedia, rather than discuss the disagreement in
purely abstract and theoretical terms?  Frankly, I have very little idea
what the post below means, which is something I'd like to change as it
sounds somewhat important.

Newyorkbrad