[Foundation-l] Wikis and the direction hardware is taking

Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 04:00:39 UTC 2011

On Jun 9, 2011, at 8:23 PM, "K. Peachey" <p858snake at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why couldn't you edit it with the normal web browser in the ipad?

I could edit from a browser, but it was rather difficult.  That difficulty wasn't really important, but just what motivated me to look for an app.  The issue I was writing about was what I found when searched the app store for "Wikipedia".  People using many "wikipedia apps" can't edit because most of the apps don't support editing. And these apps have a lot of ratings and there are a variety of them. So people must be using them.

BirgitteSB