[Foundation-l] Global ban - poetlister?

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Fri Jun 3 17:04:31 UTC 2011

> I too would like to see the development of a process for global banning
of
> users who have created serious problems on either the global or the
> multiple-project level.
>
> Risker/Anne

I see your reasoning, but I also see at least two serious deficiencies:

1) Some projects explicitly rejected the community ban after extensive
discussion;
2) Any meta-discussion of the community ban would be inevitably dominated
by the English Wikipedia users (and thus may be unacceptable for those
projects which rejected the community ban).

Cheers
Yaroslav