[Foundation-l] Oral Citations project: People are Knowledge

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Thu Jul 28 06:03:25 UTC 2011

Ryan Kaldari wrote:
> So if I post nothing but emails about "the cabal" and random insults to
> people trying to have legitimate discussions, it's cool as long as I end
> my emails with a serious sentence???

No, it's not okay. whothis's posts have been largely unacceptable and while
I don't generally favor moderation, this is one case where I think it would
have been appropriate.

whothis is a "bad hand" account of an otherwise upstanding user. I'm
confident that this user now understands the consequences of such
socking/trolling behavior and I don't imagine we'll hear from this account
again.

(For the record, whothis is not connected to Maria or Raul. I hope both
Maria and Raul continue to participate in this list, as I think they both
offer interesting and insightful perspectives, but that's obviously their
decision to make.)

MZMcBride