[Foundation-l] Oral Citations project: People are Knowledge

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:53:12 UTC 2011

Yes, Elizabeth is clearly not a troll, her suggestion: "I still think a
research project in emesis in the global south or something would have
suited english wikipedia better but that's just me." was clearly entirely
serious and meant to be taken seriously. On that note, I think I will go do
a "research project" on emesis in the nearest restroom.