[Foundation-l] Oral Citations project: People are Knowledge

CasteloBranco michelcastelobranco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:32:22 UTC 2011

And why does the people who speaks Malayalam, Hindi and Sepedi need to
write in English in order to have those oral citations published?
English is not as universal as some people think. I guess we need to
find an answer in their own language, so the solution won't be another
barrier. Also, the escope of this project is much more important for the
projects on these languages, and for speakers of these languages, rather
than the English Wikipedia or its readers.

But that's just me.

Castelo