[Foundation-l] Feedback Tools

Geoff Brigham gbrigham at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 26 23:20:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

We have written a page on wikimediafoundation.org[1] that clarifies how the
Wikimedia Foundation treats user feedback from new tools such as
ArticleFeedback[2] and
MoodBar.[3]

The intention of this page is to clarify for users that their
contributions through these (and future) tools are equivalent to
contributions
made through the wiki. The new "Feedback" page is user-facing (linked from
within these new tools) and is intended to complement the Wikimedia privacy
policy.[4]

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the new
page.

Cheers,

Geoff

[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Feedback
[2] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Article_feedback
[3] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MoodBar
[4] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_policy

--
Geoff Brigham
General Counsel
gbrigham at wikimedia.org

*California Registered In-House Counsel*

sum of all knowledge.  That's our commitment.  www.wikimediafoundation.org

*This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message
or any attachment to any other person.*