[Foundation-l] Going to far

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Jul 19 10:54:46 UTC 2011

The ombudsman commission (
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ombudsman_commission ) handles complaints
about violations of privacy policy. It is not so much a committee to
actually do the deletions indeed, but if you feel wrongly treated by the
administrators because they refuse to execute the privacy policy, the
Ombudsman commission should be the right way to go.

This list might be a proper forum if you identify that the ombudsman
commission does not function at all though, but as I understand it, you have
not yet explored the options there.

With kind regards,

Lodewijk