[Foundation-l] Merge wikis

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 05:02:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Pharos <pharosofalexandria at gmail.com> wrote:
> ..
>

> I agree, a focus on new namespaces (perhaps with differentiated
> editing permissions, per Liam) certainly looks like the best path
> forward to me.

Or we could just leave the sister projects alone.  That is also a viable option.

For the English projects, clear separation between the projects is
necessary so that they can grow different cultures.  The sister
projects are progressing nicely enough.

It is much easier to tell a potential transcriber about the Wikisource
project, as opposed to trying to warn them about all the policies of
Wikipedia, most of which have no bearing on transcribing.

--
John Vandenberg