[Foundation-l] propuesta de proyectos

Michael Snow wikipedia at frontier.com
Wed Jan 19 21:47:57 UTC 2011

On 1/19/2011 1:35 PM, Pedro Sanchez wrote:
> Don't ask how the foundation could help your projects, ask how your
> projects can help the foundation.
Clever, but needs editing. In contrast with the original quotation, the
foundation is not intended as an object of patriotism, or an entity to
be built up for its own sake. Ask, rather, how your projects can help
with sharing knowledge and free culture. (Since that aligns with the
foundation's mission, I suppose it would help the foundation, but I
don't think asking that way motivates quite the same.)

--Michael Snow