[Foundation-l] Again: January 15 retro?

HW waihorace at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Jan 11 12:12:15 UTC 2011

I perfer a global notice for all project as soon as possible since some activity
is going on before 15 January.
It should be link to tenwiki or local page (if any, see wikiX-l)

HW

I prefer a global notice for all projects, similar to the fundraising
banners, only for January 15, where we explain in a line that it is the 10
anniversary, and offer a link to expand information.