[Foundation-l] Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 -- global?

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sun Dec 18 17:39:27 UTC 2011

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:28:13 +0100, emijrp <emijrp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Yes, please, go global.
>
> We can use the sitenotice (only for registered users) to ask for help in
> every country. Or only those countries with a chapter are allowed?
>
> Regards,
> emijrp

All countries are eligible, but if there is no chapter than there must be
a group of volunteers willing to do the job (deploying lists of monuments,
selecting the jury, doing maintenance work etc). The banners should point
out somewhere: It is unreasonable to assume that users coming from the
banner can self-organize, there should always be at least a contact person
around. Or do you mean looking for such contact person by means of the
banner?

Cheers
Yaroslav