[Foundation-l] Chapters

Michael Snow wikipedia at frontier.com
Tue Aug 30 05:26:39 UTC 2011

On 8/28/2011 10:04 PM, John Vandenberg wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Michael Snow<wikipedia at frontier.com>  wrote:
>>> Copyright and internet law lobbying.
>> This is incorrect.
> Michael,
>
> Have you seen the draft Chapters Grant Agreement?
I don't believe I have seen it, no. I gather from the other comments it
contains language about grant recipients complying with US law. Without
a more thorough review, I'm not in a position to say how necessary such
language is or how extensively it would be interpreted with respect to a
chapter's overall activities. However, it doesn't change my point that
nonprofits can in fact engage in lobbying under US law.

--Michael Snow