[Foundation-l] AbuseFilter to be enabled on all Wikimedia wikis by default today

Alhen alhen.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:36:26 UTC 2011

The filter works. On es at wiki we don't have a group. We just have a group of
people that add some rules when asked. The admins who know how to add rules
do it, the others, ask the ones that know about it, period.

I'm really happy people don't have to worry about certain types of
vandalism. I just hope all wikis can have access to a good tutorial that can
show them how to use it.

Alhen

@alhen_
alhen at wikipedia, wikihow, wikispaces, and most places.
Promotor de Wikimedia Bolivia
00-591-79592235