[Foundation-l] Board resolutions on controversial content and images of identifiable people

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 19 23:22:29 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 09:33:07PM +0100, David Gerard wrote:
> On 19 August 2011 20:50, Marc A. Pelletier <marc at uberbox.org> wrote:
>
> > I was oh so very pleased to learn that I get to give my opinion on
> > insignificant implementation details of a "feature" that stands in
> > opposition to everything Wikipedia stands for which is going to be
> > committed against us whether we like it or not.
>

> If it gets a really low score on the 0-10 "do you want this?" scale,
> it is likely to be referred back to the board before proceeding (with
> "the community hate this idea *this much*"). So it's still killable.

Actually, there's no "do you want this" question.

It's all more along the lines of "Choose! Choose the form of your destructor!" [1]

So I picked the Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man, as that's the most harmless thing
that I could think of.

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning

[1] http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ghostbusters

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72