[Foundation-l] copyright issues

Wjhonson wjhonson at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 16:20:51 UTC 2011

For plagiarism to "cause injury" you have to specify the type of injury in your suit.
And then the case is not about laws about plagiarism per se, of which there are none, but laws about the type of injury you are claiming.

For example unfair trade as in "I made all these designs and posted them to my website, company X stole my work by creating the actual products without the need to do any design work".  That sort of thing.  But that's not a law about plagiarism.