[Foundation-l] Like button

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:39:45 UTC 2011

Or, Rui, perhaps you have plenty of original thoughts and are a very
intelligent person and you post all of your original thoughts, but it seems
a bit stupid and like a waste of space to say "thank you for saying that" or
"i agree with you" every time you agree with someone and have no
disagreement nor a more nuanced position to add to the discussion.