[Foundation-l] Chapters

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Tue Aug 9 16:09:12 UTC 2011

> The Wiki page:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011
>
> The Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WikiLovesMonuments
>
> And the Website: http://wikilovesmonuments.eu
>
> But as you can see, is not only the Dutch people.
> _____
> *Béria Lima*
> <http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

Thanks for the link, it is useful. I am not really interested in any
contests and prizes (although I have several pictures of monuments no other
Wikimedian has, but I better just upload them on Commons as soon as I have
finished working on the images). I have previously heard that the Dutch
Chapter has a map showing which monuments are needed to complete the
creation of articles on all state monuments (Rijksmonumenten), but I could
not easily locate it. May be your links would help.

Cheers
Yaroslav