[Foundation-l] The problem with Incubator: An interactive journey

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:13:16 UTC 2011

Yes but again as I said, most people will be looking for their languages on
http://www.wikipedia.org/ or in places where interwiki links are usually
found. How many out of the 5 million speakers of Central Atlas Tamazight do
you think are aware that the ISO code for their language is TZM? Probably
only 3 or 4 people, less than one one-millionth of the total population. So
maybe it makes it easier for people who already know the test wiki exists,
but what about people who doesn't? This doesn't help them.