[Foundation-l] Sending announcements to this list

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:29:21 UTC 2011

On 9 August 2011 01:24, Michael Peel <email at mikepeel.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just to check: I've been assuming of late that everyone that's interested in reading announcements (including things like chapter reports, committee reports and signpost issues) is subscribed to the wikimediaannounce-l mailing list - is that a valid assumption, or should reports continue to be sent to this list?

I'm not subscribed to the announcements list. The idea was that
everything that goes to the announcements list would also go here (as
would replies to anything on the announcements list). That was
supposed to be automatic, but I think there were some problems getting
it to work. Could someone have another go? There must be some way to
do it... (if you can't just subscribe one list to the other, how about
creating a new email address that just forwards everything to
foundation-l and subscribing that to the announcements list?)