[Foundation-l] Automatic rejection

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:09:17 UTC 2011

The idea is that any discussion about announcements happens on
Foundation-l, so the reply-to is correct. You can subscribe to
foundation-l and select not to receive any emails, which would still
let you send emails. You wouldn't receive any of the responses to your
emails, though. If you want to take part in discussion, rather than
just read announcements, you should be subscribed to foundation-l.