[Foundation-l] A designer? (was: Better user experience and retention through e-mail notifications)

Lennart Guldbrandsson wikihannibal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:01:12 UTC 2011

Glad you guys brought this question up as I am working on rewriting one of
the things right now. See further discussioner here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_%28proposals%29#Welcome_email

All suggestions and tweaks are welcome.

Best wishes,

Lennart

--
Lennart Guldbrandsson, Fellow of the Wikimedia Foundation // Wikimedia
Foundation-stipendiat