[Foundation-l] Baidu Baike & Wikipedia 百度百科與維基百科 (英文)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:21:02 UTC 2011

Hoi,
The best thing regarding the Chinese Wikipedia is that the last few months
the traffic has been growing astoundingly. This to an extend where in
traffic Chinese is now the tenth wikipedia in traffic.

In the end it is not about Baidu, it is about bringing great NPOV
information to the Chinese. When Baidu abuses our content and we continue to
grow in traffic I could not care less. Yes, it is copyright infringement and
all of us do not have "illegal" copies of music or movies on any of our
electronic devices.
Thanks,
       GerardM

http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesPageViewsMonthly.htm