[Foundation-l] Board Resolution: Openness

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:09:25 UTC 2011

About the foundation openness,
I wanted to write a comment on the foundation page, but it was not open.
So I wrote my comment on SJ talk page,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sj#Openness

Here is what I have to say about wikipedia and openness :
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

HI, I wanted to comment on
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Talk:Resolution:Openness

I have lost interest in wasting my time on wikipedia after being harassed by
WhiteWriter and his friends while editing articles related to kosovo. The
serbs are stalking and harassing anyone who even wants to add simple facts
and make life difficult for anyone. It is a real pain. I hope that you will
get them under control some day, they are really messing wikipedia up.
thanks, mike James Michael DuPont<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mdupont>(
talk <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Mdupont>) 21:54, 8 April 2011

Mike