[Foundation-l] Board Resolution: Openness

Dror Kamir dqamir at bezeqint.net
Sat Apr 9 09:05:13 UTC 2011

Thanks for this input, it seems like the right direction, but it is not
enough. Administrators' decisions should be followed much more closely
in order to prevent misuse of administrative power. It is crucial that
people who are not too involved themselves in the projects would do it.
Collecting information from open pages and summarizing it in a way that
would make it accessible to the general public is very much in line with
the "non-intervention" policy taken vis-à-vis the projects. That's my
idea for the Foundation or anyone else in the Wikimedia movement who is
looking for ways to make the projects more welcoming.

Dror K

בתאריך 09/04/11 10:43, ציטוט Amir E. Aharoni: