[Foundation-l] Greg Kohs and Peter Damian

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:32:41 UTC 2010

Hoi,
I certainly welcome Mr Kohs absence from this list. His brinkmanship is well
known, he is not welcome on two projects as well and he boasted recently
that there are still projects open to him. Getting rid of a troll is imho
beneficial to the atmosphere.

Mr Damian uses hyperbole to the extend that you would believe there is
nothing good to be found in Wikipedia. His posture as a superior mind has
become increasingly boring. I hope he will consider his options and decide
to tone down this rhetoric. This might make him relevant again I hope. If
not tough.

So I am one to welcome the move by the list administrators and I am happy to
support their action.
Thanks,
       GerardM