[Foundation-l] Project Creator: thekohser

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Fri Oct 15 23:17:15 UTC 2010

At
http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Internet-Marketing-Link-Building/Thirty-news-site-comments-with.html

Selected Providers: -

Budget: $30-$250 USD

Created: 10/13/2010 at 12:36 MDT

Bid Count: 0

Average Bid:
-

Ends: 10/17/2010 at 12:36 MDT (1d 19h left)

Project Creator: thekohser United States [offline]
Last Login: 10/13/2010 at 14:53 MDT Employer Rating: (No Feedback Yet)

Description
I maintain an Internet page to which I wish to draw more traffic. I am
asking for an experienced, North American English-as-first-language, web
manipulator to astroturf a link to my page within the comments field of
recent news articles found on the web. I will pay per valid comment/link
left on the news article, up to a total of 30 links. Your bid should be
your price for successfully completing 30 different article comments.

My conditions:

* The news article must be published on a site with Alexa ranking between
1 and 20,000.
* The article must accept comments from readers, and allow HTML links to
other sites.
* The article must be substantially about the topic of either Wikipedia,
Jimmy Wales, or the Wikimedia Foundation. (A mere mention like "According
to Wikipedia, bananas are the world's most-consumed fruit" would not
qualify.)
* The article must have been published on or after August 1, 2010.

I reserve the right to reject any comments that the supplier publishes
that do not meet ALL FOUR of the above criteria. You will document your
work by providing me a list of URLs where comments have been successfully
published. I highly recommend an Alexa toolbar extension (such as:
http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/ ) to aid you in determining if a news
or blog site qualifies as a Top 20,000 site.

Because the frequency with which eligible news stories will appear is
unknown, I don't have a problem if this project takes you several weeks
or even several months to complete. I will issue a 50% milestone payment
after the first ten (10) qualifying links are successfully posted. You
will receive the final 50% after successful completion of as many of the
remaining twenty (20) possible links you can complete, on a pro-rated
basis.

To make things easier for you, I will provide you with 30 unique text
comments that you will merely have to post with your own account on each
news domain. These will be laid out in a simple spreadsheet or text file
(your preference).

You will see the link and the comment file only after you have won the
bid and agree to non-disclosure of our project."

Fred