[Foundation-l] should not web server logs (of requests) be published?

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 19:57:53 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

Trolling wasn't my choice of words, but in the section you snipped,
AlexandrDmitri suggested that it would lead to moderation.  The term is
ambiguous, but I can hardly read his mind rephrase it more definitively for
him.

Your recent postings have definitely been foolish.  You seem to be going out of
the way to misinterpret everyone's words in the worst possible light. Why should
you assume the phrase donor is meant to be restricted to monetary donations? Why
must you approach responses that are not full agreement with you as combat?  You
obviously aren't on my ignore list, but frankly I am not sure how representative
this thread is of your general behavior.  I guess I will know in a year or so.

Birgitte SB