[Foundation-l] should not web server logs (of requests) be published?

J Alexandr Ledbury-Romanov alexandrdmitriromanov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:27:03 UTC 2010

I can guarantee that I myself, one of the three foundation-l list
moderators, am not an absent landlord. I read every post with care and
attention. Whilst there have been some posts on various threads of late than
have been to my mind sub-optimal, there have not, in my opinion, been any
egrarious personal attacks or trolling.

Moderation is not something we take lightly. Indeed, when we recently
reluctantly took the decision to ban one member, there were cries of
censorship.

That said, if you feel that there are any posts which overstepped the mark,
please let me or one of the more experienced list moderators know privately.

AD
User:AlexandrDmitri on all Wikimedia Projects