[Foundation-l] Fwd: Re: [VereinDE-l] Bericht zur Verleihung der Zedler-Me...

Russell Nelson russnelson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 03:33:53 UTC 2010

Okay, but that's just to control the power of the monopoly federal
government, which is STRICTLY limited in what it can do (unfortunately, most
Americans have forgotten that part). To control the power of the states
(which is where nearly everything SHOULD be done), there is nothing that a
state can do to prevent someone from leaving or entering. If a state does a
bad job, its citizens will leave. So in a wiki context, that would point to
forking of articles when disagreements cannot be resolved. So, most
famously, there would be two pages about Cyprus. Some people would link to
one, and some to the other, and others to the disambiguation page. Likely
this has been proposed before, and I'm simply ignorant of the result of the
discussion.