[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] Wikidata

Jan Kucera (Kozuch) garbage5 at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 24 09:48:08 UTC 2010

I too support the creation of Wikidata. Unfortunately, in the global decline of Wikimedia participation, even the Foundation is unable to help ignite a new valuable project that is desperately needed in order to bring in some new participation... sad situation. I wonder what the 50+ Foundation staffers are working on, if they are not able to help out little bit with such and important idea...

Kozuch