[Foundation-l] Corporate Social Responsibility

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 02:26:32 UTC 2010

On 21 November 2010 01:27, Noein <pronoein at gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope that you don't feel threatened by novelty. Please don't close
> your mind to my ideas just because you've never heard of them. The
> Wikipedia idea begins by "Imagine".

You seem to have been presenting your disagreements as if you believed
yourself to be making complaints you reasonably expected to be acted
upon in this world, rather than presenting a perfect spherical charity
of uniform density in a vacuum at absolute zero as you now seem to be
saying you have been.

- d.