[Foundation-l] A question for American Wikimedians

theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:52:05 UTC 2010

Well why only African American Wikimedians, I think the issue might be the
same with other Racial Minorities in the US. How about Hispanic American or
Asian American Wikimedians. Apart from social issues inherent to minorities,
I think there might be something worth looking into, I doubt there would be
any data available to look into it yet.

I seem to recall, there was also the issue of Gender bias among Wikimedians
that was brought up earlier this year.

Regards

Theo