[Foundation-l] PediaPress

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 07:06:06 UTC 2010

In a message dated 11/11/2010 10:08:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
liamwyatt at gmail.com writes:

If there  is another organisation out there that offers a
printing-and-binding  service that is comparable to what PediaPress offers
then we could/should  add it to the list but I don't believe there is. >>

I think that misses the mark a bit.  It is not our mission to decide  that
one provider is better than others and then use them to the exclusion of
anyone else.  We don't pick Amazon over the American Book Exchange, we
provide both links.

So the real issue here shouldn't be whether any other book binder is
comparable, but rather whether any other book binder *wants* to be listed.