[Foundation-l] naming of things in kosovo

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Thu Nov 11 16:18:05 UTC 2010

> I think that at least a consistent listing of both names is needed,
> expecially on the links. I have had to fight with simple unwillingness to
> list both names in serbian and albanian on all things.

Yes, even when the article name is the English usage, all three names
should be included in the introductory paragraph. I'm not clear what you
mean by "links" when you refer to listing of both names on the links. I
don't think you're referring to redirect.

Simple unwillingness to list both names is a violation of our policies
and will have be dealt with by administrators, and if necessary, in an
arbitration case. However, before you bring out the big guns, politely
warn any users who are doing this in terms of being courteous to both
ethnic groups and following guidelines.

Fred Bauder