[Foundation-l] Evil Book

???? wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 19:56:44 UTC 2010

On 02/11/2010 04:59, geni wrote:
> On 2 November 2010 03:53, Nikola Smolenski<smolensk at eunet.rs>  wrote:
>> Дана Tuesday 02 November 2010 02:57:10 geni написа:
>>>
>>> Sure. Find an article with a french author and bring moral rights into
>>> play.
>>
>> Doesn't have to be French, most of Europe has moral rights, if not most of the
>> world.
>
> France takes them rather more seriously than most. France also has a
> history of being irritating towards multinational web companies.

Perhaps, but one can't claim moral rights:

  o where the work is a computer program
  o where ownership of a work originally vested in an author's employer
  o where the material is being used in newspapers or magazines
  o reference works such as encyclopaedias or dictionaries

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy/c-otherprotect/c-moralrights.htm