[Foundation-l] Closing the Circle to Published Content (was Re: Evil Book)

Nikola Smolenski smolensk at eunet.rs
Tue Nov 2 04:04:43 UTC 2010

Дана Tuesday 02 November 2010 00:48:06 Robert S. Horning написа:
> The problem here is that the publisher is being deceptive as to the
> origin of the content and how it was put together.  Since I haven't seen
> the book itself and can only react to what is on the amazon.com.  I
> guess this is a "buyer beware" in regards to whatever you purchase in
> this fashion.

By the way, this seems to be limited to this publisher Betascript, who does give misleading descriptions: http://www.amazon.com/Ukita-Kokichi-Lambert-M-Surhone/dp/6131076278/

There's this Books LLC with more accurate descriptions: http://www.amazon.com/Tairo-Tokugawa-Tadakatsu-Kagekatsu-Masatoshi/dp/1155945018/

A similar problem is that they offer reprints of PD books, probably also of poor quality...