[Foundation-l] Jimbo's Sexual Image Deletions

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat May 8 11:48:23 UTC 2010

David,

This is an excellent list of principles, which I strongly support.

Projects generally have standards of notability, which is equivalent
to "significant" informative or educational value, otherwise they fill
up with cruft.  A lack of sufficient notability standards for media
not in use on any Project seems to be one of the issues in question on
Commons.

SJ