[Foundation-l] Jimbo's Sexual Image Deletions

Amory Meltzer amorymeltzer at gmail.com
Fri May 7 21:04:02 UTC 2010

It still works, it's just harder.  And I'm totally with you on the
second point.  Jimmy got a needed process started.  Could he have
started it a different, less dramatic way?  Probably.  Would that have
been better?  Probably.  As effective?  Probably not.  If you're
looking to masturbate, Commons is among the best, most available, and
easiest to navigate sources of material there is - the community can
fix that and decide as a whole what to do, and should, but maybe Jimmy
is playing the maverick and providing a giant leap toward that
discussion.

~A