[Foundation-l] Jimbo's Sexual Image Deletions

Jan-Bart de Vreede janbart at wikimedia.org
Fri May 7 19:45:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

Speaking for myself I can state that Jimmy is a part of the community and that the board statement is in support of both his and the other administrators who have taken the initiative to clean up commons.

Also, I would refer you to Jimmy's talk page on commons, as there is an active discussion going on there.

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Vice Chair Wikimedia Board of Trustees
Wikimedia Foundation