[Foundation-l] How to reply to a mailing list thread

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Mar 31 12:37:33 UTC 2010

Was that supposed to be an example of a terrible use of inline posting?  If
so, ha, great job, I couldn't even figure out what was written by you and
what was written by Mr. McBride.

BTW, this is supposed to be an example of a good use of top posting.

But in the end, you're just not going to forcibly change the posting habits
of others, so I've found it best to just learn to deal with them.  Or ignore
them depending on how bad it is.  This post below, I've pretty much ignored
because it wasn't worth trying to sort through who said what.