[Foundation-l] policy and the guideline wikipedia - ja

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:36:30 UTC 2010

kigen2700nen at gmail.com wrote:
> In Wikipedia Japanese version, the document with the template of principle
> and guidelines up to the present time was operated from the start without
> obtaining the mutual agreement of the community. In Wikipedia Japanese
> version, the participant was doing principle and guidelines without
> permission until 2007. The community simply solved by the decision by
> majority without understanding Wikipedia 's principles until February, 2010

In general the principles of Wikipedia are the same for any communities.

Neutral point of view, for example, is a basic principle which could not
be changed.

Any community could change everything which is connected with the
application of these principles. The users decide the better way to
reach these principles.

If a community cannot applies the template of another community probably
it's time to stop and to think which community has taken a bad way and
who is applying principles decided internally but completely different
from those of Wikipedia.

What you are saying about Japanese Wikipedia it's very dangerous because
the community *cannot rewrite* the Wikipedia's principles.

In my opinion the Japanese question should be investigated in detail.

Ilario