[Foundation-l] �lliam Pietri: Where is FlaggedRevisions?

K. Peachey p858snake at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 1 23:19:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Alex <mrzmanwiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> The English Wikipedia isn't asking for a total rewrite of the extension.
> FlaggedRevs was always (at least since it was first deployed) highly
> customizable. I believe the "Flagged Protection" feature was able to be
> implemented, or very close to it..snip...
No, the en.wiki community decided/voted that it wanted the Flagged
Protection (selected articles) compared to Flagged Revisions (all
articles) for it's implementation and that wasn't available so it
got/is being worked on to allow that, although as you did state, i
believe they are onto the UI section now.

-Peachey