[Foundation-l] Sue Gardner, Erik Möller , William Pietri: Where is FlaggedRevisions?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:32:47 UTC 2010

On 1 March 2010 06:51, William Pietri <william at scissor.com> wrote:

> And in the future people want to know about something, just drop me a
> note off list and say, "Hey, William! I was wondering about X, and I'd
> bet other people are too." I'm entirely happy to keep people apprised on
> pretty much anything, but I don't want to gratuitously spam the inboxes
> of the eight zillion busy people on these lists until I have something
> useful to announce.

Thanks for your work on this. "Project manager" may be defined as "all
the responsibility and none of the actual power," so good luck with it
too ;-)

Suggestion: weekly updates (to en:wp Village Pump and wikien-l,
perhaps), with whatever there is to report, including nothing. People
hear nothing and worry and get upset - you can see the frantic
activity below the surface, everyone else just sees a duck sitting on
a pond.

- d.