[Foundation-l] Push translation

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:58:59 UTC 2010

Yes, of course if it's not actually reviewed and corrected by a human
it's going to be bad. What I said was that if it's used "as it was
meant to be used", the results should be indistinguishable from a
normal human translation, regardless of the language involved because
all mistakes would be fixed by a person. People often neglect to do
that, but that doesn't make the tool inherently evil.

-m.