[Foundation-l] Private Wiki

James Heilman jmh649 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 02:27:37 UTC 2010

Not sure were to ask this...

A group of 20 of us from Wikiproject Medicine are working on a paper to
explain the usage of Wikipedia to the medical community.  We were working on
it in Google documents but they have made some changes to their software
that makes it nearly unusable.

We wish to return to working in the wiki environment but need to do so in a
closed environment until after publication.  Anyone here able to set
something like this up for us?  Or have suggestions were we may do so?  We
were using a private wiki for a bit but its reliability was limited.

Thanks
--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, B.Sc.