[Foundation-l] [Wiki-research-l] WikiCite - new WMF project? Was: UPEI's proposal for a "universal citation index"

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:49:49 UTC 2010

Hi guys! I'm glad my little post helped re-start such a productive
conversation.

Since some people are replying only to the research-l list and some to
both research-l and foundation-l (my fault for cc'ing both) maybe we
should centralize this discussion (at least of the nitty gritty
metadata issues) on the research list for now? thread here:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wiki-research-l/2010-July/thread.html

Of course the perennial issue of how to propose a new WMF project is
very much a foundation-l topic.

regards,
phoebe