[Foundation-l] [Wiktionary-l] Adopting OmegaWiki as Wikimedia project

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:52:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

I fail to see how this project could be usefull for the Wiktionary projects,
because it will probably bring double stuff, we have some big projects there
in some languages, why should be bring on a new project that would be
multilingual? It sounds that we only have double work.

And Wikimedia stands for open content that everybody can change, will
OmegaWiki use all wikimedia rules when it would be a project?

--
Huib "Abigor" Laurens

Tech team

www.wikiweet.nl - www.llamadawiki.nl - www.forgotten-beauty.com -