[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 17 11:06:06 UTC 2010

Excirial wrote:
> *First: There are no authentic images of Mohammad extant.*
> As already mentioned in a previous response: are there any authentic images
> which display any god or prophet?

Do they not have traditional images that go back millennia? If you
depicted images of Shiva as Yoda you'd get a whole load of grief from
Hindus, and the Christians were none too pleased about the image of
christ being fucked by a Roman Centurian (see Whitehouse v Lemon).

Oh and I'll just mention in passing that wikimedia doesn't have nearly
enough photos of 'Baby Jesus Butt Plugs', nor are there anywhere near
enough drawings of Western politicians engaging in bestiality. I'm sure
that there are oodles of those out there, I know an artist friend of
mine draw a number of Ronald Reagun sucking a horses dick and shitting
nuclear missiles. Perhaps I'll take some scans and add them to:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan