[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Wed Jul 14 16:18:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 12:12 PM, oliver keyes
<thedarkthird at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> You think she has the time for a monthly report?

I do, actually, because she does send them out. :-)  Things have
gotten busy and they've gotten a little behind, but sending out
reports is definitely something she considers a priority and often
does. <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Reports_to_the_Board>

Anyway, I'm not sure you understood the meaning behind that e-mail
quote.  Gerard was just pointing out something, he wasn't criticizing
anyone for not reporting.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023